Thursday, October 29, 2015

Hello Class!

Hello Boys and Girls!

I am so excited to be in your class while Mrs. Levy is out.  As much as I love being in Mrs. Levy's room and listening to boys and girls read, I am very excited to get out and see the world, or at least a little bit of the school!  I have heard that lots of people like to keep journals when they travel to new places so they can remember what they did and what they saw.  Being new to this whole traveling thing, I thought that keeping a journal would be a great idea! The only problem is that I have difficulty writing because of my fins and the whole living in water thing.  Mrs. Smith and I were talking yesterday after school and I found out that you all know how to blog.  I was thinking you could help me out by updating a blog about the time I spend in your classroom.  Are you up for the challenge?

Glub, Glup, Glub!

Ms. Bluey (with help from Mrs. Smith, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment